Newbie editor help (sorry)

I had a skim around and I can't find anything that can help, right I downloaded the editor, and changed a few things, I don’t know how I save it, what do I save it to, also when I do save it how do I make it show on the psp, also does it show in a saved game or do I have to start a new game, and the files that came with the editor am I meant to put them in the psp, I’m sorry if this sounds stupid, any help would be great.

I had a skim around and I can't find anything that can help, right I downloaded the editor, and changed a few things, I don’t know how I save it, what do I save it to, also when I do save it how do I make it show on the psp, also does it show in a saved game or do I have to start a new game, and the files that came with the editor am I meant to put them in the psp, I’m sorry if this sounds stupid, any help would be great.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gaz9274:

Once you have your saved changes.txt file you put it in psp folder / common folder / FMH folder.

If you don't have a FMH folder inside the common folder just right click inside the folder and create new folder and call it FMH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your help gaz, I did all that, but I don't think the changes showed in the game, just to make sure, you open WordPad, save it as changes, then do all the editing stuff and save it in there, do I need to start a new game for everything to show?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

If it isnt already saved as changes.txt, just rename it. I assume WordPad would work, but Notepad is confirmed so prob safest to stick with that. And yes, you must start a new game for changes to take effect </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the help all, i named it wrong, i renamed it on the psp and all sorted now, thanks for the help again.

Archived