Is the game fixed? Certainly seems like it

I took over as Wales manager and have got them to a world ranking of 21 their highest ever. My tactic relies on Gareth Bale he has averaged 8.55 for the international games before the World Cup and Aaron Ramsey has averaged just over an 8. These two are far superior to the rest of the team, I have been thinking that if they are fit we can do well at the World Cup. I go to the friendlies 3 weeks before the World Cup and Bale is out for 4-6 week and Ramsey for 6-7 weeks. Any hopes of doing anything at the World Cup have now been destroyed, surely this proves the game is fixed doesn't it?

Not sure whether thats better or worse than my experience with Uruguay this week.

Picture the scene: Its the 2022 World Cup and Uruguay (Ranked 11th) have been carried through qualifying by their only true world class player - Daniel Sanchez (ST). With all their current RL stars retired Sanchez took over up front and at 28yo has amassed 78 goals in 85 appearances including 21 in WC qualifying (Double any other player from any nation). When not with the Uruguay squad he is the superstar and highest paid player at Chelsea.

Within 30 mins of our opening match vs Russia he had picked up a yellow card and a green injury before deciding to do the most obvious dive in the box you've ever seen and that was the end of the tournament for us :mad:

Not sure whether thats better or worse than my experience with Uruguay this week.

Picture the scene: Its the 2022 World Cup and Uruguay (Ranked 11th) have been carried through qualifying by their only true world class player - Daniel Sanchez (ST). With all their current RL stars retired Sanchez took over up front and at 28yo has amassed 78 goals in 85 appearances including 21 in WC qualifying (Double any other player from any nation). When not with the Uruguay squad he is the superstar and highest paid player at Chelsea.

Within 30 mins of our opening match vs Russia he had picked up a yellow card and a green injury before deciding to do the most obvious dive in the box you've ever seen and that was the end of the tournament for us :mad:

I suppose yours could be slightly worse as it happened at the World Cup, at least I can try and alter my tactics before hand to get the best from what I have. Things like this as annoying as they are make the game entertaining. Did you get out of the group stage?

So its not about the world cup,with Ghana for the African cup of Nations i had 5 first team injuries after my first match. For the quarter finals i had 3. the results were:

ghana-cameroon 0-0 ghana-angola 2-1 ghana-egypt 8-0 qf:ghana-mali 2-5(one more injury during this match)

:) All games are fixed!(vid games),,,i was playing once in a previous FM as a Div1 team,somehow we reached FA Cup semi,2 days before the match had injuries to 2 players both out for 3 months,in the game another 2(long term inj) then 2 players sent off,my first red cards of the season,gues wot we took a tanking:confused:

Archived