The Board & Cup/League wins

I'm currently manager of Manchester United on my save and I managed to win the European Cup, beating Barcelona 3-1 in the final (2015). United had played them in the final 2013 & 2014 and lost. Now you'd think the board would be ecstatic with this win? No, as usual, since probably around CM03/04 (or is that too early?) I get a news report stating the usual rubbish of focussing on future challenges. What a load of tripe. They would be a little happier than that. Also considering it's the last game of the season. What future challenges? There's no competitive football until August! This needs to be changed. Same goes for winning the League. Doesn't matter how many times you've won it, it's still a 38 game marathon. Charity Shield, League Cup and even FA cup at a stretch I can imagine but the League and European Cup? I don't think so.

I know it's related to what they expect, but regardless of that, this sort of news is ridiculous. Now I'm sorry if this seems a rant, and I must go, I've only got three months to focus myself for a future challenges.

Archived