FM12: Messi or Ronaldo

llorente isnt good enough to even tie fierros shoe laces :thup:

Depends on your tactics, fast strikers like Fierro that score a lot are common on FM. Llorente has 56 in 50 and 54 in 50 the past few seasons for me I prefer strikers that can head the ball.

Depends on your tactics, fast strikers like Fierro that score a lot are common on FM. Llorente has 56 in 50 and 54 in 50 the past few seasons for me I prefer strikers that can head the ball.
:o i see but on the topic in hand, according to both there historys in 2021 ronaldo seems to be scoring lot more but thats just my game

:o i see but on the topic in hand, according to both there historys in 2021 ronaldo seems to be scoring lot more but thats just my game

Don't get me wrong Fierro is an excellent player that I dislike because he would not sign for my team lol. I like these threads because someone asks who is better and always ends up with more answers for different players than the ones they were asking about.

Think I would take Ronaldo as a striker over Messi.

As the Argentina manager (in FM12 :p) Messi is more effective, he's the top scorer of the World Cup Qualy by far and has a high rate. Thanks to him I have 1 tie and the rest all victories (the only match he missed because of an injury was a 2-2 against Switzerland :()

In my game:

World player of the year: Messi 6 times, Ronaldo 4 times

World Golden Ball: Messi 9 times, Ronaldo 2 times

Best player in Europe award: Messi 6 times, Ronaldo 2 times

World Team of the Year: Messi 7 times, Ronaldo 6 times

Speaks for it self...

Also 11 seasons into the game Messi har 8.28 league average over ca 350 matches averaging 23 goals and 8 assists per season in the league. Ronaldo has an average of 7.76 over ca 350 league matches averaging 23 goals and 5 assist per season.

So goalscoring-wise they're equal, but Messi is BY FAR the best player in the world in my game!

Soon to be surpassed by my star regen striker, of course! :D

Don't get me wrong Fierro is an excellent player that I dislike because he would not sign for my team lol. I like these threads because someone asks who is better and always ends up with more answers for different players than the ones they were asking about.

Think I would take Ronaldo as a striker over Messi.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived