Corners

Set corner to near post and set a player with good heading/jumping to attack near post and you score 20+ goals a season with this. The AI doesen't use this tactic to score against you, but I still concede at least 10 goals form corners each season no matter how I defend them. So I use the near post "cheat" to balance things :).

;7547902']Set corner to near post and set a player with good heading/jumping to attack near post and you score 20+ goals a season with this. The AI doesen't use this tactic to score against you' date=' but I still concede at least 10 goals form corners each season no matter how I defend them. So I use the near post "cheat" to balance things :).[/quote']

Funny, I've been using the same idea, but with far post instructions. I was impressed with my defender scoring 7 in 37 games. I don't concede many from corners at all, so I'll stick with what I'm doing so as not to take advantage too much of an obvious flaw How many FM's now have had corner "cheats"? It's a bit of a joke really.

I'm not scoring from corners anymore but I'm giving up a ton of goals from corners and other set pieces aswell, the only thing I don't fear at the moment is free kicks within a good shooting range as they are usually poorly done.

Archived