Most Achievements In FM12?

I do love " 'cheevment hunting " on other games (counter strike, team fortress, L4D2 etc) but on FM I personally have no desire to go win in lots of different countries. It is probably because I am not really a football fan and I buy the game primarily to make, play on my own databases and support the community of others making databases like mine.

I do like the goal/clean sheet/ transfer achievements etc but I wish there was more in the record breaking area, ie attendance, club/league wins/unbeaten in a row etc.

I do however think including the national hero type achievement are still important as it gives other, more skilled managers an extra challenge dimension to the game.

I only have about 20 but hopefully if the guy in charge gets a bit more creative then in FM13 we shall see more :D

67/91

Still don't have comeback king ):

been trying for years to do that, I don't think I have EVER done that, the AI has worked out how to come back from 4-0 down against me to draw though, with 3 goals in the last 10 mins while I was sitting back and containing while playing safe...

Archived