Black and red we're Italians, born and bred!

Adriano Rossi

charvensod.gif

A.S.D. Vallée d’Aoste Charvensod

Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica Vallée d’Aoste Charvensod is an Italian association football club, based in Aosta, Aosta Valley.

The club currently plays in Promozione Piedmont and Aosta Valley.

The two previous bankruptcies

From the foundation to Aosta 1911

The origins of the team go back to 1911 when Augusta Praetoria Sports was founded. The club, that was become A.S. Aosta in 1931 and U.S. Aosta 1911 in 1945, has played in Serie C from the season 1941-42 to 1942-43, from 1945-46 to 1947-48 and in the year 1951-52. U.S. Aosta 1911 has bankrupt in 1998 after having played the last season in Promozione Piedmont and Aosta Valley.

Valle d'Aosta Calcio

U.S. Valle d’Aosta Chatillon Saint Vincent Fenusma was founded in 1997, acquiring the sports title of Serie D club U.S. Châtillon Saint Vincent based in Saint-Vincent. The club was become Valle d’Aosta Calcio in 2000, transferring its seat to Aosta, has bankrupt in 2010, after the relegation in Eccellenza.

From Aosta Calcio Charvensod to Vallée d’Aoste Charvensod

U.S. Aosta Calcio Charvensod was founded in 2004 after the merger of A.S. Aosta 2000 and Charvensod Sant’Orso.

In 2007 it becomes A.S.D. Charvensod Aosta.

In summer 2010 the club, just relegated to Prima Categoria, changes its name in A.S.D. Vallée d’Aoste Charvensod, continuing so the tradition of the former Valle d'Aosta Calcio.

In the season 2010-11 from Prima Categoria Piedmont and Aosta the team is promoted to Promozione Piedmont and Aosta Valley.

Pq7b3.png

AR8TV.png

The club has been founded 8 times;

Founded:

1911 (as Augusta Praetoria Sports)

1931 (as A.S. Aosta)

1945 (as U.S. Aosta 1911)

1997 (as Valle d’Aosta Chatillon Saint Vincent Fenusma)

2000 (as Valle d’Aosta Calcio)

2004 (as Aosta Calcio Charvensod)

2007 (as Charvensod Aosta)

2010 (as Vallée d’Aoste Charvensod)

I was highly inspired by Deisler26's Catenaccio thread and wanted to give Italy a go myself, we play in the Promozione Italiana Piemonte/ Valle d'Aosta B (7th Tier).

We're Semi-Pro and have a transfer budget of £0 and a wage budget of £1.8k whilst we are spending £873.

I'm playing on a large database with 30,000 players loaded so I'll hopefully be able to get some higher quality players to come in on frees throughout the season.

I'll also be looking to improve our Youth Network as I climb through the ranks of Italian football.

Wow, thank for all the early support guys! anyway, here is the first update:

September 2011

U25e3.png

6IbAo.png

We've shown that we're not shy in front of goal and we're also very tight at the back, I've hopefully got a great 17 year old keeper coming in if he isn't taken by the Serie C2 side that are after him aswell, also, since I'm new to this, how should I update this? should i keep it like I've just done? or can you guys suggest anything thats better. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived