Offers Anyone?

I got 15 million for Fellaini (against my wishes) at the start of my second season, but normally when I try to sell someone I always get offers around 1m less than my asking price, yet when I offer ohhh lets say 20 million for eden hazard, they want 30+?

Vermaelen gets a lot of attention, since you are managing Arsenal, and i also had offers for Walcott and Arshavin at the end of the first season.

As for the players I've trasfer listed, i got about 130 million Euros by selling at the start of the second season (mostly for backup players like Diaby, Denilson etc). For Arteta i got a 17,5 million offer (not a 48-month deal) form atletic bilbao. So I'd say, at least with Arsenal, its easy to sell players.

Vermaelen gets a lot of attention, since you are managing Arsenal, and i also had offers for Walcott and Arshavin at the end of the first season.

As for the players I've trasfer listed, i got about 130 million Euros by selling at the start of the second season (mostly for backup players like Diaby, Denilson etc). For Arteta i got a 17,5 million offer (not a 48-month deal) form atletic bilbao. So I'd say, at least with Arsenal, its easy to sell players.

You miss my point a little bit. I have sold loads of players. What im talking about is clubs like barca coming in with big offers for performing players. I have had interest for sagna and vermaen but no actual offers.

In my Santos save all the big teams bid constantly throughout the transfer windows for my players. I turned down £56 million for Neymar from Barca, Real and Man U. And teams are still bidding for them. Since I started the saved game and I'm now in the 5th season and they just wont stop bidding for them.

I also turned down £43 million from Man City for Ganso and £37 million from AC Milan. I sold Arouca for £22 million to Liverpool and Inter Bid £17 million for Elano. And Porto, Ajax, Man City, Newcastle have all had £30 million bids rejected for Filipe Anderson.

I have a guy, in 2028, English, and is the best player in the game.

Valued at 36.5m, and has never in his life got a bid ever!!

Signed him in Jan window 2020 at 16 years old, he is now 24!!

I even listed him to check what I could attract, no one made a bid on him, at all..

Not a "big" Club with West Ham but the highest amount I have sold a player for in 7 seasons is 8.5 million and that was for a player who just didn't perform which I wasted 16 million on the previous season!! The thing that has always got me though is that I have never receive one bid for Carlton Cole. IRL that wouldn't surprise me but in my game he has scored in each season 25 goals - 21 - 21 - 17 - 16 - 17. Now that's not a bad record for any striker but his highest value has been a max of £5 million and as I say never have I received a bid for him even though he was an England International as well. A striker with that rate IRL would be pulling in bids in excess of £15 million surely.

Not a "big" Club with West Ham but the highest amount I have sold a player for in 7 seasons is 8.5 million and that was for a player who just didn't perform which I wasted 16 million on the previous season!! The thing that has always got me though is that I have never receive one bid for Carlton Cole. IRL that wouldn't surprise me but in my game he has scored in each season 25 goals - 21 - 21 - 17 - 16 - 17. Now that's not a bad record for any striker but his highest value has been a max of £5 million and as I say never have I received a bid for him even though he was an England International as well. A striker with that rate IRL would be pulling in bids in excess of £15 million surely.

My first season in League One with Sheffield United and Ched Evans scored 51 goals in 57 Games and Bolton and Everton made bids for him, £6.75 mill for a player worth £1.2million. So not sure why you didn't get no bids. Unless its Cole's love for the club that puts people off?

I have already turned down a couple bids for Paul Pogba by Chelsea, and I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea made a bid for Nani too. Although, after I issued a hands off warning in response to speculation about a bid, they bought Hulk within a week, so I imagine that was in response to my high price tag for Nani. Also had an offer made for Anderson by PSG before the start of the season.

In my Santos save all the big teams bid constantly throughout the transfer windows for my players. I turned down £56 million for Neymar from Barca, Real and Man U. And teams are still bidding for them. Since I started the saved game and I'm now in the 5th season and they just wont stop bidding for them.

I also turned down £43 million from Man City for Ganso and £37 million from AC Milan. I sold Arouca for £22 million to Liverpool and Inter Bid £17 million for Elano. And Porto, Ajax, Man City, Newcastle have all had £30 million bids rejected for Filipe Anderson.

That's interesting. How long did it take for them to start bidding? In my game I appear to be the only team showing any interest in any of the big Brazilians. No one at all has made any bids for ganso neymar moura or any one except me,

That's interesting. How long did it take for them to start bidding? In my game I appear to be the only team showing any interest in any of the big Brazilians. No one at all has made any bids for ganso neymar moura or any one except me,

Started bidding 3 months into the saved game. And Moura has had several bids all over £35 million rejected by his club.

I forgot to add Baldyloxxx that lots of teams are always trying to sign the big named Brazilian's on my game. Been Santos and been successful I have quite a bit of money but I can't compete to sign and bring the big names players to me due to teams outside Brazil out bidding me.

I forgot to add Baldyloxxx that lots of teams are always trying to sign the big named Brazilian's on my game. Been Santos and been successful I have quite a bit of money but I can't compete to sign and bring the big names players to me due to teams outside Brazil out bidding me.

Wow. Just not happening at all in my game and I'm just starting my third season.

Wow. Just not happening at all in my game and I'm just starting my third season.

It seems like in my Brazillian saved that all the European teams are willing to pay top money for the talent from here. The majority of big transfers end up with them either going to Portugal, England or Russia.

You miss my point a little bit. I have sold loads of players. What im talking about is clubs like barca coming in with big offers for performing players. I have had interest for sagna and vermaen but no actual offers.

Read my first paragraph. I got offers for players without transfer listing them - both playing exceptionally during the season. ManCity for Walcott (27mill Euro) and Arshavin from PSG. I also had two offers from Real Madrid for Vermaelen (19 and 30 millions although i rejected those) So in regards to your post and since i havent made myself clear, personally I've had offers for performing players from high reputation clubs

Read my first paragraph. I got offers for players without transfer listing them - both playing exceptionally during the season. ManCity for Walcott (27mill Euro) and Arshavin from PSG. I also had two offers from Real Madrid for Vermaelen (19 and 30 millions although i rejected those) So in regards to your post and since i havent made myself clear, personally I've had offers for performing players from high reputation clubs

I wonder why the game varies so wildly. Have you been successful?

27m for Walcott. Which idiot was managing Man City???

27m for Walcott. Which idiot was managing Man City???

Mancini. He also made a 50something million Euro for Modric which was accepted from the Tottenham board (Im not managing them)

I wonder why the game varies so wildly. Have you been successful?

These offers were made at the end of the first season. 2nd in the league and won the CL

Samir Nasri £24M after offering him out. Shame the transfer got stuck on the contract part and got cancelled because of the end of the window. Vincent Kompany is worth just over £10M on my game last two years Barcelona and Arsenal have had bids twice as much as that rejected. Wouldnt sell him for £50M, hes too big for me.

Archived