Network game - how to make it run faster??

are you all watching your games at the same speed? When I play my network save with a friend, I'm usually at half time by the time he has started, however I watch my game 2 clicks off full speed whereas he watches It at the fastest (which we both usually do anyways) and finish just about the same time

I cant even get a Network game set up, Any Help would be appreciated.

I've got Run as server ticked but when other player enters my ip address it wont connect.

Please dont hijack other peoples threads...

To answer your problem check firewalls, this is 9/10 the problem. Either try tunneling software like hamachi or turn off all firewalls (not recommended as turning off your firewalls could expose you to threats, only do it to check its a firewall problem then turn them back on)

i usually watch it at its fastest, but i'll try it slower to see if that works, thanks

That won't help you make the game run faster :) I think you have got it back to front!

The fastest way to play a game (apart from going on holiday just before it for 1 day) is to set it to commentary only and put the game speed slider all the way to the right and turn highlights off.

Try getting everyone to agree on a game speed and then agree a limit by when matches must be completed by (ie 10-15 mins).

Archived