How do i avoid this.. Really annoying!

In the summer, when i press continue a few days will go by without stopping, a few times i have done this another club has approached one of my coaches and appointed them without me having a chance to offer him a new contract and keep him.

Does this happen to anyone else? is it avoidable?

i think there should be more of a warning like something that says offer them a new contract or talk to them instead of it just looking like any other piece of news i have lost a lot of coachs thanks to this

Yeah definitely agree with this. they should give it a "must respond" tag, to give you the option to either offer a new contract or let him talk to the club.

Also, in real life coaches pretty much always talk to the manager before talking to other clubs, and i think this should be implemented into the game.

Yeah definitely agree with this. they should give it a "must respond" tag, to give you the option to either offer a new contract or let him talk to the club.

Also, in real life coaches pretty much always talk to the manager before talking to other clubs, and i think this should be implemented into the game.

Post it in the wishlist topic maybe? Don't think it would take much to implement

Archived