FM11 reserve teams in dutch cup question is it possible for every team?

Dear Sir/Maddam,

First i have to say sorry its a question about football manager 11, but i cant find the right forum. Sorry

My question is about the league cup of the netherlands.

Called "de KNVB Beker" / Amstel Cup

In this league cup every team is present. But theire are also a couple of reserve teams in it.

For example ajax "first team" is present, but also the reserve team of ajax, "ajax 2" is present in the cup.

My question is, is it possible for me to get my reserve team in the KNVB Beker to?

And if its possible what are the requirements or is it compleetly random or programmed?

Thanks in advance

greetz lwsl

Oche Balboa, I train Fortuna Sittard 2nd div. Jup League ( dutch league )

First season promoted almost unbeaten 85% win, also won lucky the amstel cup, second season, very hard.

Also teams like groningen that where easily beatable in the amstel cup where very hard to play. But thanks to the cupmoney i was able to get a for dutchy land reasonable team.

A couple of seasons later iam running now for top table positions 1-6, biggest problem is that i have much players that dont wanna sign for my team. I had some offers from greater teams but i desided to bring fortuna to the top.

Thanks Hamilton, i will keep an eye on that, my 2nd team is not that good that explains why my team isnt in amstel cup than.

Hopefully in future.

Btw are you the Hamilton of fml happel gameworld?

Is it btw possible to become a manager of a country team? Couse ive seen enough messages like engeland is looking for a manager but if i like to sign for them they denied my jobform.

And if its possible, do you than have to leave youre club? Or is it a combination/parttime job?

greetz lwsl

Archived