Postponing a game

I seem to remember that a while ago, when FM was still CM, there was a possibility of postponing games (for example if you had players on international duty etc..). Is it still something that can be done? And if so, how?

I am towards the end of my season and I have a cup final game on a Saturday, then two League games on the Monday and Wednesday and I would love to be able to postpone one game, at least the Monday one. I have quite a few injuries so there is no way I can play three games in such a short space of time and field competitive teams.

You could make a request to postpone games (it didn't always get approved) back in an old version of the game, but it was removed. The game now just schedules them as best as it can, I'm afraid you are stuck with it.

The option to postpone a certain fixture(for a reason) should be brought back.I have real problem every year for 2-3 games bringing 11 players on the field at all.Playing with a bulgarian team ,in order to grow i have to buy young talented players and sell the some years later for a lot of cash.For that reason i always have in the 1st team 8-10 U21 players(all of them receiving call ups for their countries) and sometimes all of them are on internacional duties and at that exact time i have a fixture :(

Archived