Need help with "name" column

Not sure if this is a bug or not so I'll just ask around first maybe someone can help me with it.

So usually on players name just to the left there's an "i" button that lets you see their abilities real fast (which is a real convenient, kudos to you FM team definitely a huge upgrade convenience wise). Last night while I was adjusting overview and opposition instructions adding columns to make it easier for me to see relevant data the "i" in both of these tab just dissapeared :O. All the other tabs still have them only these 2 that are gone. I tried messing around, resetting stuff and adding columns that I thought might bring it back, but no luck... Does anyone know if this is a bug or if there's a way to fix it? It just the two tabs I know but those are the main tabs that I need for adjusting tactics, and without the "i"'s I have to open every single player link going back and forth wasting a lot of time... :(

Ty for any help

few things ... is it just the 'i's that have dissapeared? or has the 'name' column gone aswell?

few things to try anyway...

reload skin cache?

load in the alternative skin in preferences and then back again

is the width of the name column long enough to show the 'i's?

Hi, it's just the 'i' that disappeared (I think it's actually in the same column with the name). I tried reloading skin but it didn't work. One thing that worked temporarily though is I go to the default tab (like general info under opposition instruction) and then I clicked one of the player and went back THEN the "i" reappear and I can go to my custom tab and it will still be there, but when I get out of tactic screen, and then come back again it disappear again and I have to do the click name and back again to make it appear... I'm thinking it's a definite bug, I'm going to report it. It got triggered when I use the "auto size this column" option I think.

(btw the name column is long enough :)

Archived