is it possible to make super fit team

this year cardiff city have been playing extremely well, and after studying in depth i noticed they are super fit, they run non stop for 90 minuets.

i am wondering if i give a INTENSE pre season, can i improve their fitness, i dont want them just to be "match fit" and then 70mins into the game their worn out due to my style of play.

In my experience, I don't even need an intense pre-season. I have three fitness coaches with 5-star rating, and one of the foundations of my success is that when it comes to the 70-90 minute mark, when the opposition are all flagging at 65%, my boys are all in the ~80% range and often run right over them.

In my experience, I don't even need an intense pre-season. I have three fitness coaches with 5-star rating, and one of the foundations of my success is that when it comes to the 70-90 minute mark, when the opposition are all flagging at 65%, my boys are all in the ~80% range and often run right over them.

How have you set up your training schedule? Just three 5 star coaches and a very strength and aerobic based pre season. I always tend to struggle with fitness, especially torwards the end of a season

my teams are always ruined towards the end of the season, so i am just wondering pre-season, if i set up a 2/3 week period of intense aerobic and strengthen workouts will it make them a fitter team, because if so, i can do this for my non league teams that need the extra fitness boost as i am unable to hire the best coaches

Archived