Superteam

How do i make my team a super team like the opposition are as soon as they go down to 10 men .

The number of times they are a couple of goals behind often with only approx 20 to 30 minutes left and through a red card or injury they go down to 10 men

Suddenly all their players are super defenders midfielders and strikers and from having 2 or 3 shots in the first hour hammer my team and often have in excess of 15 or 20 shots in the last 30 minutes and always ending up winning .

When a team goes down to 10 men they normally change shape to help cope. If you're not paying attention and don't change things yourself to counter the changes they made then this can be a reason why.

Also a team with low determination and concentration often tend to let in a lot of late goals.

They probably drop deeper and play more narrowly since they are one man short. This is an effective countermeasure against many human-made tactics, and is a good defensive strategy in general because right in front of goal is where most big chances occur. If you run with Key Highlights only, you will see their defensive control as them pushing you back and not just countering on you from deep. Play wider and slower to draw them out and create space for yourself. Ticking off counter-attack may also help. Also, check if some of your players became complacent or nervous, and take them out.

Archived