Lack of celtic talent

I find it anoying that after couple of seasons Ireland, N. Ir. and Wales have a significant lack of good players aka not enough quality regens, I think that this can be fixed with adding much more second nationality regens in English clubs. Certainly I`m not alone in this :thup:

There's probably a smattering of decent top league players, but in all honesty how many truly class players have those nations provided in the past 5 years? Not every country will be producing world beaters.

Did he say they had to be world beaters? - I imagine he'd be satisfied with just a couple of players playing regularly in EPL and SPL

cardiff city alone have produced : james collins, cameron jerome, robert earnshaw, darcy blake, joe ralls, aaron wildig, aaron ramsey, and many more

swansea have got, joe allen,

as for welsh players, bale, bellamy, hennessey .....ect ect. wales have good record at producing some qualitty players..... i agree that something should be done about this, as when i played football as a kid, Afan Lido under 12's under 14's under 16's had around over 20 lads on the Cardiff City Youth book

Archived