Taken Juventus job mid season... HELP!

I've just taken over as Juventus manager in December 2018 and they are 17th in the table.

It's now the January transfer window and next to no one is interested in signing. I've had a few wins and moved up a few places, but really need to improve the squad and bring in some backup. Whether I'm looking at players from the tops of tables or the reserves of the side bottom of the table I can barely find anyone who wants to enter into contract negotiations, infact there are only 21 players under 30 with a value of £1m or more interested.

Is this a bug? Or is it due to the high rep of a team near the bottom? If its going to be like this every transfer window is no way I can carry on as there isn't a single player available and interested who can improve my side.

Thanks in advance!

First, some things you must check in the player search:

How many players are there in your scouting range? Do Juventus have scouts at all? You never know what the AI fails to do... What's your database size? How many players come up when you untick realistic players? What's your search parameters?

Archived