and tomorrow the rumours start...but in the meantime...

A new patch on the way at some point in February I presume, but in the meantime I was wondering what the worst time one of your games has crashed at......

For me, my laptop simply turned off because it overheated but I was in my second season with Luton and won the BSP and the Cup and was playing my first game away in L2 against Shrewsbury and I had mastered an incredible side and was winning 1-7 and then....power off! Couldn't bear to play with them again because I knew the result would never be the same...so annoying!

Anyone had similar accounts of not saving or the game crashing etc at rediculous times?

just crashed while losing to anji.. they scored 3 long shots anyway so lol

that was after i forgot to save before a match with west ham after beating said team above, and turned the game off to do something else.

go 84 pages of news and a draw. however i finish top of europa group regardless and got a better draw.

only problem was was i put transfer bids in

Laptop overheated on sunday night, League Cup final against Utd, 1-0 with a few mins to go. Annoyed does not begin to describe it. Won 1-0 second time around, though this time scoring in the 91st minute rather than the 5th after hammering them for the entire game and having 5 goals ruled out for offside. Thought I'd never score at that rate.

Archived