I Need match tactic mentality advice.

i'm struggling to understand how the feature 'match familiarity' works regarding mentality , this seems to be based on the strategy you have chosen , such as 'control , standard , attacking etc...

Now i want my team to master control , standard and attacking . So i have 3 formations using one of those each.

However sometimes the mentaility bar goes back to being untrained (cant remember the phrase it uses) . It drops down for no reason i can work out .

Once you have learned a stategy/mentaility is it remembered then for the rest of the season? does it get messed up if you keep changing it , rather than changing to another saved tactic? Cause sometimes i will change the mentality/strategy for each formation.

i'm struggling to understand how the feature 'match familiarity' works regarding mentality , this seems to be based on the strategy you have chosen , such as 'control , standard , attacking etc...

Now i want my team to master control , standard and attacking . So i have 3 formations using one of those each.

However sometimes the mentaility bar goes back to being untrained (cant remember the phrase it uses) . It drops down for no reason i can work out .

Once you have learned a stategy/mentaility is it remembered then for the rest of the season? does it get messed up if you keep changing it , rather than changing to another saved tactic? Cause sometimes i will change the mentality/strategy for each formation.

If you click on that match prep bar it will reveal 8 sub categories that will answer your question I think, it is not just mentality. If you make any changes they will effect one or more of these.

If you click on that match prep bar it will reveal 8 sub categories that will answer your question I think, it is not just mentality. If you make any changes they will effect one or more of these.

yes i know that ... One of the blue bars is called 'mentality' , its affected by your strategy , but sometimes it the bar will go from full back down to untrained and im not sure why. I would like to know how it works.

Oh right. I've got three different formations with a counter, standard and attack mentality and the team instructions are similar on all three. I don't change my mentality for a match though until after i've submitted my team and am giving pre-match teamtalk. If I do then that changes in match prep leaving you with attack mentality for example not being trained until you switch it back. Could switching mentality regularly be your problem?

thanks for your input . When i changed the strategy only after the match starts it doesnt happen. I think it happens when you change strategy and have none of your tactics 'training' that strategy , it then seems to plummet down , even after just one game.

I changed strategy a lot in my first season but it never happened , not even once. I think thats because i still had another tactic 'training' that strategy. It makes it difficult impossible to be changing between 4 strategies a lot..

Archived