English Hero Achievement Query

Hi, I have a query about the English Hero award.

I have just gained promotion with Colwyn Bay from the Blue Square North (lowest playable league in England) to the Premier League and I assume that I should be able to get the achievement, but I haven't had it yet? Is this because Colwyn Bay is actually a Welsh team playing in the English divisions?

Or is it a bug of some sort?

Anybody else with a similar experience?

Thanks

I didn't get Scottish Hero for taking Clyde from the Scottish division 3 to SPL, though I think there were problems with the whole batch of these achievements that were addressed in a patch, so if your database is pre-patch (which I assume it is as it sounds a long one, good job on achieving that by the way!) then maybe the achievement was broken for you.

That is only if I remembered the patch detail correctly, I'm not 100% certain.

As far as I'm aware I was in online mode (I never play when I'm not home and the internet isn't switched off etc, so would always be online)

Is there an answer from a SI official maybe? It could be the fact that I'm with a Welsh Team, but I find that would be unfair and rather harsh since the achievement is for promotion from lowest league to highest league in ENgland, which is what i've done

Archived