Why it takes more than 2 years to improve my youth facilities?

I'm in January 2015 at the moment. I have minimal youth facilities in my club. At the end of last season I asked board to improve my facilities. The planning started right away as it should.

Planning. Started 10.11.2014. Completion 22.2.2017

WTF 2017 !?! :confused:

Is this bug or will I have the most amazing youth facilities ever? :eek::D

actually had this with same facilites. a lot of this is down to having to build from scratch.

you think thats bad basingstoke save im playing new stadium being built in 2013 due to be in september 2016 twice delayed due to building works going over

by the time i got my 17500 capacity i was in the premier league and asked for stadium upgrade i lost 6500 seats to build 29057 seater meaning less than 12k for the premier league as you probably gathered sellout every game and still selling out my stadium again

Recent events in my game makes this bug even more ridiculous! :(

It is November 2015 now and just got my board to build new stadium. And yes new stadium will be ready two months before youth facalities. Work for new youth facilities started 2014, one year before then stadium. Building times are not realistic.

Building of new youth faciliest CAN NOT take longer than new stadium. SI get the f*** out.

SI explain to me! ..or fix it. :mad::mad::mad:

Archived