Possible to make friends with other managers?

Just asking if it is actually possible to make friends with other managers

Theres always a few managers that have "feels the two of you could become friends"

And managers that are on your profile under "best opnion" bit.

Also a friend told me its possible to have a son in previous games is that true?

Well you don't get to pick when you have a Regen son, but I do believe it's possible... just very, very rare. It's completely random.

Also, I think the highest 'relationship' you can have with managers is "feels the two of you could become friends"

It is possible to move beyond "feels the two of you...", but it takes a long time and many compliments.

Is this a new feature for FM12? That's really intriguing... would it eventually say "friends" or something?

Is this a new feature for FM12? That's really intriguing... would it eventually say "friends" or something?

It isn't a new feature.

I don't know what it says because I've never got that far, but I've heard of people who have,.

On the son front it's not a wind up but requires many years of playing and may be linked to achievement if I remember right. Even then it's pure luck.

With manager relationships I was once friends with Mark Hughes but takes years and doesn't hold any huge benefits. On this version it seems harder but that what I get for kissing up to Mourinhio despite being Barcelona.

Of course its possible to make friends with other managers. You can try congratulate him when he wins an award, or support under-fire managers. You have to be careful with mind games or it will harm your loyalty to your club

Archived