Unhappy with training schedule

I find it's mostly players who have an individual focus set. Either way ignoring them doesn't appear to do any real damage, however if you get a lot of players in the same position complaining then maybe look at the schedule you have them on.

Additionally, if you look on the players personal info screen, it has a section about training which can give clues, as it might say "doesn't feel he is getting enough attacking training" etc.

This has been annoying me recently. Sometimes I'll get a report saying a player is unhappy with their training since they feel it's either too low or too high. Often though, they just say they're unhappy with the training schedule and there's no indication or clue whatsoever as to what the problem is!

to see the problem, you have to look at the Players Training page. accessed from the Player themselves. usually it tells me that a defensive midifleder feels he should be doing more attacking training or my lazy players think i'm over training them. i did notice my keepers telling me they wanted to do more technique (i believe)

sometimes, it says nothing. which is annoying.

• 1 month later...

I've run into this problem recently with players complaining about the high amount of training they've had to do.

Are these players just lazy? Is there a stat that would indicate that? I'm using the default training schedules.

I've run into this problem recently with players complaining about the high amount of training they've had to do.

Are these players just lazy? Is there a stat that would indicate that? I'm using the default training schedules.

Work rate is the obvious one. That and their personality I presume.

Archived