!!!board requests!!!

i had won everything in spain cups and leagues plus champs league with barca and the ******* didn't let me have more wages so they say i need to spend more time focused on the team or something like that then i don't have the wage funds available tokeep important players ronaldiniho, cech, and SWP leave on free transfers i then thought oh well i will ask the board for more transfer budget they say no there stupid ***** so with 4.5 million i must replace key players Shaun WP Cech ronaldiniho

i was able to sign luis someone for 3 million he scored twice in 8 games but had poor ratings in all so i think they were tap ins

I get Fired as we finish 2 points off relegation i was fumong as most of the players contracts expired that year we lost most i was shocked t osee M richards accept my offer as it was 10k less than he wanted has anyone had something like this

It's the first time i have been fired

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lfc.jclarko:

what do you need to do to get one accepted though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In 'vague' terms - the respect of your board.

That is you need to have been at the club a while and have been successful enough for the board to respect you ...

On top of that obviously you will need to be in a situation which is sensible for the request being made.

For instance if you have a transfer budget of £12m then asking for additional funds is unlikely to be taken very well (unless possibly you're Chelsea icon_wink.gif ) ... similarly asking for extra wages when your team is already winning everything with its current budget will be most likely taken with a pinch of salt etc.

Archived