Two suggestion to the upcoming football manager

the first one which is something like accessories in the game i'm talking about the voice commentary this will give the match experience more excitement i know that's not related to the heart of the game but it's something very good to match try to play fifa without voice commentary it will be bad idea right ? so please si must take this idea seriously.

second suggestion about more control in the training area by separates about 2 sorts of training sessions "morning training sessions" and "night training sessions" and you can choose to train your players morning or night or both together and this of course affect on training performance which reflect on the official matches something else you also have an option to choose how many hours do you want your players to training in the sessions some people choose long time in the morning and reduse the load in the night and this logic some people have different plan in total this idea will take the training area to another level of control

and of course l like to know your opinions :)

These are actually two things that the game used to have, CM2 (I think) had Clive Tyldesley commentating and FM05 had the training structured around sessions during the week.

I'm not fussed about improvements to the sound, I'll always turn it off in favour of the TV/music. I did quite like the old training system though, until the fixtures piled up.

These are actually two things that tha game used to have

I think the game better without those two things. Most people play without sound, that ss one of the best things about FM is the sound is not required. Training is pretty good at the moment, I find FM 12 the easiest one to use for a long time. It would be nice to delegate more of it to the AssMan but that is because I am no football expert and don't understand half of it :)

I would like to see changes made to training, not sure what direction I'd like to see SI take but I'll put some thought to it. All I can say is that I'm left very much underwhelmed by the current system & due to that I have a habit of forgetting about it.

Personally I attempt my own commentary whilst playing FM... although im not sure some of it should be broadcast.

+1 for me too, there are only two things in this world that make me swear frequently and loudly, FM and Terraria....

Archived