New stadium

I just started a new save with FC United (holidayed for 1 season). Now in my 1st playing season I get promoted to BSP. I get no news saying my club will be building a new stadium but when I check in the boardroom screen it says I'm building a new stadium and will be ready in 2016... It's currently 2013 ATM. In mhy previous save FC United had a stadium built in 1 year and now it's 3yrs. Why? And when I check my facilities it doesnt say I'm moving into a new stadium. Any idea guys why? My prev ious save it had told me I'll be moving into the new capacity stadium but now it's not.

If someone can confirm this is a bug I'll be thankful so I dont wait 3yrs GT waiting for nothing and restart the game.

Thats the problem, I dont know what capacity they are building. I didnt even get an email about a new stadium being built.

I have the same issue. Moved to a new stadium in 2016 and apparently have a new one to be completed in 2018. No info on the club information screen, no email. Just appeared on the boardroom screen.

Archived