Individual TV Deal

If any English or Scottish* club has one it is a mistake & they are best avoided if you have a dream of getting them to the Premier League as an individual TV deal overrides the Premier league deal so you do not receive the TV windfall.

That said I do think SI should look at how they can replicate individual TV deals for clubs that play in leagues with collective bargaining agreements as more of them are starting up their own pay TV channels, iirc in the UK we have Manchester United, Celtic, Rangers & Liverpool TV, if these channels are also broadcast on global cable providers I'd dare say the income is fairly substantial & growing.

* so far I know of Reading, Darlington, Dundee United & now Lincoln who are all hamstrung by these deals.

so far I know of Reading, Darlington, Dundee United & now Lincoln who are all hamstrung by these deals.

I think they might expire though, so by the time a team gets to a league where it would receive move money it may have run out. If I was about to start a save with any of these teams I would check it out... the chance of me managing Lincoln though is 0-~

I think they might expire though, so by the time a team gets to a league where it would receive move money it may have run out. If I was about to start a save with any of these teams I would check it out... the chance of me managing Lincoln though is 0-~

They don't, the deals are always renewed.

Archived