This situation.... What would you do?

I've just had a great European night, beating Bayern Munich 5 - 2 away in the Allianz Arena to go to the UEFA Cup Semi Final!

Got to the team talk section though and noticed my LB Christian Pander had got a 5, despite everyone else getting 7s, 8s, and one 9 for the hattrick hero.

What should I do??? haha. If I tell him I am disappointed it won't fit in with the result. But if I leave it and forget it, he won't realise he played badly will he?

Nothing major, just a bit puzzling to be honest!

Thanks icon_smile.gif

I've just had a great European night, beating Bayern Munich 5 - 2 away in the Allianz Arena to go to the UEFA Cup Semi Final!

Got to the team talk section though and noticed my LB Christian Pander had got a 5, despite everyone else getting 7s, 8s, and one 9 for the hattrick hero.

What should I do??? haha. If I tell him I am disappointed it won't fit in with the result. But if I leave it and forget it, he won't realise he played badly will he?

Nothing major, just a bit puzzling to be honest!

Thanks icon_smile.gif

You can give him the regular team talk and then fine him for poor perfomance, it's usually ok. PErsonally I would give him an angry team talk and fine him, as long as the overall team talk is in keeping with the result.

Archived