Multiplayer Button Lag

Fair enough its dependent on peoples connections, however, there still seems to be an issue and I think it should be improved upon.

When me and my friends (usually 2 or three of us), we run our game using my PC as the main (faster processing) and link them up through hamachi.

However, the pressing of buttons for them (switching between screens/dragging players) lags a little bit. I also noticed this once when I joined one of there saves.

Now before I get shot down about connections. We all play online together on the usual games (fifa/cod/bf3) etc and we run these high intensity games fast without lag.

I know in FM there is alot to process, but FM works in 'turns'. The fact that this is how the game actually runs should mean while on a 'turn' it should run pretty smooth and quick, as far as I can think.

I would have thougth there would be a way to transfer the drain on performance while online to the processing stages.

Its not major, but its one of those extremely frustrating things that really numbs down satisfaction. Lucky for me I host, so I just whizz through everything and end up waiting for them! (Force Continue ftw!)

Archived