Just bought CM4 from amazon...

...because Ive only played CM97/98, CM01/02, CM02/03 and the FM's since 05, so my question is:

Can anyone recommend any players for CM4 so I can get started straight away when it arrives on Monday/Tuesday?

Cheers!

Just make sure you patch it ;)

Surely you mean 'enhanced'? :D

I'd go with put in it a cupboard & buy CM03/04 instead, more or less the same game but infinitely better.

Not sure if he was still playing when cm4 was out as he retired in 2004 but Djalminha had great attributes iirc, Probably had 20 for free kicks as they were a trademark of his. Only thing is his personality was like Teves, Anelka and balotelli all rolled into one player, so whatever you do don't fine him.:D .

Be prepared for it to run like **** of a shovel.

Might sound like a proper tool here but is that a good thing?!

I've never played any of the CM4 era games, only the CM3 and FMs, Ive had a look at CM2 as well but its a bit more expensive than the others!

Where would I get the patches from now?

And which CM was it where all the Swedish players were amazing?

...because Ive only played CM97/98, CM01/02, CM02/03 and the FM's since 05, so my question is:

Can anyone recommend any players for CM4 so I can get started straight away when it arrives on Monday/Tuesday?

Cheers!

Note to everyone: he says "CM02/03" which is essentially what CM4 was, so I'm guessing he's actually bought CM03/04.

The fella that i brought all the time was Johan Absalonsen from bronby, if i remember he cost very little but was a beast of a player, also try signing Tevez i managed to get him on a free in the second season from Corinthians. You should try and get Andy O' Brien from Newcastle, i know it sounds like a strange one but he was really good on my Spurs save

Marcio Amoroso(already established player, but a very good one), Morten Gamst Pedersen, Alex Farnerud and Kallstrom, Alesio Cerci (not sure if he was in 03/04). I also think that the Chelsea squad was amasing then: Glen Johnson with a HUGE PA, Damien Duff, Joe Cole. Rooney was still at Everton so probably cheaper then others.

Archived