Gotze - How Much

Gotze is definitely not worth that much. Eden Hazard is just as good, if not faster, and often cheaper, at only half the price.

I had Hazard retrained playing as Left Winger and Goetze retrained playing as Right Winger :D

Gotze is definitely not worth that much. Eden Hazard is just as good, if not faster, and often cheaper, at only half the price.

If he's half the price, one would hope he's cheaper!

Hazard is a good option though, I think his PA is slightly lower, but not enough to make a difference.

Gotze is only slightly better than Hazard. You still can get guys like Hamsik or Griezmann who are almost as good and far cheaper. If you have more to spend, you can try getting Neymar who is still cheaper than Gotze and almost just as good.

• 3 weeks later...

In 2020 paid £47m. £30m up front and £17m over 4 years. Think he's just turned 28 so will pretty much spend rest of his career with me. As soon as I agreed to buy him from Dortmund in February he got a hip injury and was out for 6 months! Just got him in pre-season, my physios must be pretty decent as he's now only 6 weeks away from recovery. Hopefully the long layoff won't effect him too much!

• 1 month later...

Gotze's attributes are much better than Hazard's, but somehow Hazard always seems to outplay his attributes. Every game where I've had him he's been awesome on the left wing. In my Arsenal save, he was English Footballer of the Year four times in a row (and counting).

Gotze looks like he could be as close to Messi as you can get if only his finishing were better.

Archived