Personal talks - A little too specific?

I find personal chats are a little too specific. I dodnt want to decide weather laurent koncielney was good defensivly or created a lot of chances. i just want to tell him e played well.

Wilshire gets 8.9, i say good passing! he says, well i dont think i did that well! Why cant i just say great performance like you used to be able to?

I find it better to concentrate on discussing recent form, as you say the last game chats do nut cut the mustard although I think it is because they are not specific enough, a little too generic for my liking.

I do not expect all my players to fulfil the same tasks so to only have the same 4 defender/midfielder/striker chat options each & every time was poorly thought out, along with more option (I don't want rotation of a dozen statements but still only getting 4 options) I'd also like to see the feature expanded to being able to speak to a group of players about their last/recent performance, no point having a player being able to come back with 'I think it's unfair to single me out' when you criticise their last performance if the only option available to you is singling out a single player at a time.

As for the group that could be your defence or your midfield as a whole unit or you could manually select which players really need a talking to as the last defeat may have been down to your full-back & wide midfielder doing an awful job which put too much pressure on the guys in the centre therefore you only need to speak to those two.

Archived