Unrealistic Job offers anybody?

Managing Corby town in my save and in 2016 am now playing in League 1 and look set to win it this year. My reputation at the moment is national.

Anyway I'm being linked with Brazilian, Argentinian, American and Russian league jobs in particular. I find this highly unlikely that a manager in the npower League 1 would be offered jobs in these countries. Admittedly not the top teams from those countries. Usually from the second tier (except for USA, where it's MLS teams) or occasionally struggling top tier teams. I'm always having to "decline to comment" whenever a sacking occurs.

Anybody else getting unrealistic offers for managers of their stature?

I started sunday league as peterboro.

Had some decent success, promoted, finished 7th in EPL.

Then in 2016 I got the Spain job! At the same time I also applied for France, England and Italy as all the managers got sacked following a tournament. I was expecting to get laughed off by all of them, but somehow Spain decided to appoint me.

Although I accepted the job I was kind of disappointed the game offered it to me

Sunday League unemployed....

5 years after being stuck in the BSS playoff area, I resigned after reading news messages of being linked with League Two clubs...

Barnet signed me, lead them 3rd place in League two in the first season , then 11th in League One.

This was on 08.

First season got Forest promoted through play offs, got offered the Arsenal job. To add David Moyes got fired from a relegated Everton, Harry Redknapp left 3rd place Spurs and took over, David Moyes got the Spurs job. It left me puzzled.

What were your past experience when you started? Sunday league or what?

I got the job at Norwich in 2013 who were already relegated from the EPL with only a regional reputation.

I picked automatic and started in the BSN with Corby. Only had an obscure reputation at the start too I think.

Got my Dartford side from BSS to League 1 in successive promotions one after the other, though our League 1 campaign wasn't so good and we went down last day of the season, I signed a new 4 year deal before the end of the season anyway.

After the season ended with us going back to League 2, Dave Fazackerly {sp?) retired as Wolves manager and I was linked with the job, so I applied for it and got it :D not finished my maiden season yet but we're looking strong to finish 3rd if results go our way in Arsenal's last few fixtures. If not then we can settle for 4th which would still be good since the season before I came in they finished 11th.

Job offer,no. But I had this which is also awkward.

I got a icelandic first division team with barely national reputation,on the first year I got promoted to the priemer. My reputation was still national and then all of a sudden Olympique Lyonnais proposes me a friendly match,on my ground and also a 75.000 euros fee.

I was like...:confused:

Archived