Awesome Goal

Can somebody explain the thinking process of my goalkeeper there?

No thought process. It's programmed to move certain ways depending on it's stats.

Decision making, anticipation, positioning, concentration, command of area.

I'd say that's an ME glitch, the keeper looked like he was making a move to where the ball would have ended up if the winger hadn't scuffed his cross, only problem is he made his move after it was obvious the ball was never going to get anywhere near the area he was running too.

Also check his finishing, crossing, dribbling, free-kick ability, heading and tackling. Then check to make sure you don't have "tries through balls often" and "cross from byline" ticked. Don't forget to also scour YouTube to ensure no goal keeper in the world has ever done something remotely similar. Then, and only then, can you post it in the bugs forum.

It's pretty clear the keeper thought the ball was going through the crowd of players. It ping ponged around a bit and the keeper was out of position.

I've seen goals like that in real life.

This combine with a bad animation cenario. You dont have animations for all the possibilities that ME can perform, so sometimes you can situations like this one.

Archived