no crossing,playamkers or roaming

ok im either being really stupid or i should be reporting this in the bugs forum but when im on the tactics screen there is no option for crossing or roaming i only just noticed as i want to change my crosses to drilled there is no where for me to set playmakers either as i said im not sure if this is a bug or things ahve been moved round and im missing the obvious

guessing its not a bug but could someone please tell me where to go on the game screen to adjust the teams crossing settings as my players are currently floating the ball across when i want them to drill it across

cheers snoweel it must be a bug as ive looked there again and there is no crossing option or playmaker and target man funnily enough tho there is target man supply o well of to the bugs forum i go :mad:

I think that crossing and roaming is only available to set when you use the tactic wizard to create a new tactic.

The functionality is available in classic though. All crossing does in creator is change cross aim, similarly roaming team instruction only ticks the free role/roaming option for certain players.

Archived