Short term game

Hi guys

I have just orderd a new laptop (Inspiron 1525) and it should be here in the next 2 weeks . The computer which i am stuck with atm only has 256RAM and a 2.7 GHz proccesor , so as you can see it cannot stand a lot of leagues .

Can anyone suggest any 1-2 season games (in England) which will keep me occupied until my new laptop arrives ? bearing in mind i can only run a 2-3 nations .

Thanks

Pick a newly-promoted Championship team like Bristol, promote them to the Prem and try to keep them up.

No FMM

No Miniscout

No raising funds illicitly (eg, signing on as Chelski too).

No Good Player or Tactics forum

That should keep you going. And who knows? After your first season you might want to push on to Europe.

Originally posted by backpackant:

Pick a newly-promoted Championship team like Bristol, promote them to the Prem and try to keep them up.

No FMM

No Miniscout

No raising funds illicitly (eg, signing on as Chelski too).

No Good Player or Tactics forum

That should keep you going. And who knows? After your first season you might want to push on to Europe.

Bristol sounds like a good one. How about Rotherham for a good challenge as well?

Im thinking about managing Derby , with the aim of keeping them in the premiership . Would people say this is a challenge ? also will it be enjoyable , as i can only run all english/scottish leagues . is it worth having france , italy , spain and germany as view only ?

SCIAG, he said his computer couldn't handle the leagues. If you set them as view-only aren't you still loading all the league information but not being able to play with them. If he "loads all players from" then he doesn't load all of the league informatioin etc, just the players. :)

Archived