Add playable leagues features

Loath

I have been wondering whether it would be possible to add two kinds of "add playable leagues" -features into the game.

First one would naturally be for the data editor. For starters, I must confess I haven't tinkered quite enough with the editor to know if this is already possible. I just think, it would be great if you could add, say, Finnish second and third division on your own. All the teams are already in the database and the players you could either create yourself, or leave it for the game to do. I realise there aren't all that many people, who want to play with leagues like that, so adding them to game isn't really that profitable, but I bet there plenty who'd like this feature, though.

Second one, the one I've wanted for far longer than the first one, would be for the game itself. I'm not sure how the game works, but I'd imagine this feature was possible to create. The feature I mean is, of course, that it would be great to be able add playable leagues to a savegame you've already played a couple of seasons. Naturally this would require quite a bit of simulating to bring the new leagues up to speed, but I think a lot of people would deem it worthy. Or at least I would.

Any thoughts on either?

P.s. And sorry, I know the last one isn't really related to editors per se.

I have been wondering whether it would be possible to add two kinds of "add playable leagues" -features into the game.

First one would naturally be for the data editor. For starters, I must confess I haven't tinkered quite enough with the editor to know if this is already possible. I just think, it would be great if you could add, say, Finnish second and third division on your own. All the teams are already in the database and the players you could either create yourself, or leave it for the game to do. I realise there aren't all that many people, who want to play with leagues like that, so adding them to game isn't really that profitable, but I bet there plenty who'd like this feature, though.

Second one, the one I've wanted for far longer than the first one, would be for the game itself. I'm not sure how the game works, but I'd imagine this feature was possible to create. The feature I mean is, of course, that it would be great to be able add playable leagues to a savegame you've already played a couple of seasons. Naturally this would require quite a bit of simulating to bring the new leagues up to speed, but I think a lot of people would deem it worthy. Or at least I would.

Any thoughts on either?

P.s. And sorry, I know the last one isn't really related to editors per se.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Loath:

Any thoughts on either?

P.s. And sorry, I know the last one isn't really related to editors per se. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theres millions of features that can be added but SI is a business and it coems down to what can make most profit compared to man horus required to implement it. First one would be nice but it wont sell much more copies so probably wont happen. Second one wont happen because it would be to much work and it would jsut be bad. I dont like it at all TBH.

Archived