Players do not want to join my club

OK, I wanted to be able to build up a squad of players without having to get rid of the rest of the squad.

So, I decided to get rid of Chelsea, and moved them to BSS - transfering some of their big names to likely clubs, and replacing them in the Premiership with my own created King's Road. Now, I am in the CL, and have set my reputation to 9200, the same as Chelseas was. However, I cannot sign any players! Steven Defour, Miguel Veloso, even Lee Carsley didnt want to join! Why is this? Is there a way to fix it?

Coaches, on the other hand, were all willing to join me - including Bojan Krkic(sp?). icon_confused.gif

OK, I wanted to be able to build up a squad of players without having to get rid of the rest of the squad.

So, I decided to get rid of Chelsea, and moved them to BSS - transfering some of their big names to likely clubs, and replacing them in the Premiership with my own created King's Road. Now, I am in the CL, and have set my reputation to 9200, the same as Chelseas was. However, I cannot sign any players! Steven Defour, Miguel Veloso, even Lee Carsley didnt want to join! Why is this? Is there a way to fix it?

Coaches, on the other hand, were all willing to join me - including Bojan Krkic(sp?). icon_confused.gif

Archived