HELP! Save crash

Good day everyone,

yesterday, after I saved my game, my computer got crashed, so I had to reboot it, and since that moment, my saves (both I had in my default "games" folder) cannot be loaded. When I started FM after rebooting I had some kind of error "invalid token, parsing error blablabla ...xml", unfortunately I don't remember exactly. So I used CD to reinstal game, and steam downloaded some files, and error disappeared, BUT still I can't load my games!

Also I realized, that some old save I have in different folder is working, but not those from default FM folder in "my documents". I downloaded whole game by steam on my notebook, and it is the same, those two saves are crashed.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THEM WORK?

p.s. sorry if I made a lot of mistakes, english is foreign language for me;)

greetings from Poland

Artur

yeah, but I'm pretty sure that saving process was finished, thats the problem

I also had this kind of crash, during saving proces, and FM made backup save automatically, but not this time, so I'm sure that game was saved correctly.

so, 8 years of my career just went to hell... damn

Windows 7/vista has a "previous versions" for folders, you can try looking there for a working version.

Right click on the folder containing the save files, go to properties down the bottom and then the second tab from the top right... "Previous Versions"

Archived