Balotelli - Can he be tutored?

Im back playing FM 2011 waiting for final patch as always and just bought the man him self - Why always me Balotelli.

He is still only 21 and im playing as Chelsea with a great forwards ready to tutor. Can it be done? Dont want to upset him before he even gets his boots on but i really want a FM 2010 Balotelli who was amazing!

Is it possible? Or am i dreaming?

Only Chuck Norris can tutor Mario Balotelli

I thought as much. Saved my game then tried every combination with Torres and Drogba on him and got nowhere.

First month done at the club and all his attributes have dropped also. No injury or anything. He must of accidently lost a toe or something! What a giant ...

Maybe if you got somebody equally as mercurial to tutor him. Fight fire, with fire.. If only Eric Cantona was still around.

I thought that and tried Anelka. His 90k a week wage wasnt enough to get him to tutor though.

If it did work and he took him under his wing im sure it would have been disasterous! Still would loved to see it :D

I know this is asking alot but can I please get a response from someone who works on the game telling me this is impossible due to hidden attributes or whatever?

Really want to know that its impossible to tutor Balotelli? Wasted a whole night now trying loads of combinations haha

Does he check all of these conditions?

1. Player Reputation (Tutor must be of higher reputation than the Tutee. Without use of a scout program, the reputation description can be used as a rough gauge i.e. Worldwide > Continental)

2. Squad status (Tutor must be higher than the Tutee, and the Tutee cannnot be of higher squad status than Squad Rotation)

3. Age (Tutor must at least 24 years old, Tutee cannot be older than 21 years old (as of date of birth). I'm quite sure this applies to all positions.)

4. Position (Tutor must share an Accomplished/Natural position with Tutee)

I think his reputation is probably too high to be tutored.

Does he check all of these conditions?

I think his reputation is probably too high to be tutored.

Yeah he just says no to it, the actual command to do it is all there. He just refuses and sticks to his decision no matter what you say. Drogba and Torres for my Chelsea team had him on the ladder and they were keen to do it. He says no so that makes me think its something to do with hidden stuff.

@Marty: I'm on his favoured personnel list. No progress in tutoring him either. It's just a higher probability of him being motivated in matches. He saves my ass by scoring some crucial goals, so no complaints from me. Don't you dare fine him for a red card though.. you'll just be stepping on his toes

I really think Balotelli is set wrong in the game. I mean... I know he is a pain in the Arsene Wenger but he wouldn't ever find himself being dropped to the reserves at city and to then run his contract down without anyone wanting him. And even if when he does move on the game he doesn't get played and mostly goes to like championship clubs. Never happening in real life. He's too talented, despite him being a total unmentionable. He's basically the most worthless player on the game.

Archived