Lack off credit for you achievements

I just noticed that sometimes you get no credit for achievements you did with your team...

It seems to be that you only get praise in the news from your chairman and board room or even the fans for winning leagues titles rather other good things you managed to do with your team..

last year i just survived relegation by one point in the premiership after being relegated two years ago so i know how hard and good achievement it was especially with the board

not giving out a decent budget to work with... GOT NO MENTION OFF KEEPING EM UP

This year i prepared myself for another hard season and was favourites to go down again but with a tinker to my tactic i managed to get my team playing very well and a super

summer signing scoring over 30 goals, we managed to climb up to 4th and managed a champions league place 5 points ahead of arsenal...So this year i did very very well i got the

club into europe let alone the champions league for the first time in their history and secured the teams highest league position with the fourth place finish...

AGAIN I GOT NO MENTION OFF MY ACHIEVEMENTS..

I dont know if its just my game or other people have noticed the same but it seems like fm over looks how well people do with there team unless they win a league or cup or

get promoted..

At the end of the month i got a monthly update.. it didnt state any recognition for me coming 4th and getting into the champion's league.. it just said "your increase in the clubs stature is brilliant" ( or something like that not on fm at the mo) as it has for the last 5 or 6 years.. no notice off how well i did.. And the league position in the confidence section was at superb which it was soon as i was mid table half way thru the season

You sometimes get a message about qualifying for europe but I noticed that if you reach the qualifiers only you don't get a message. The message goes something along the lines of the fans being pleased and "THE MANAGER" deserving credit for the achievement.

Agree that there should be more messages about things like this though.

I started a save after holidaying the first year. I took over Juve after a poor season in which they finished 10th.

After my first season with them, we finished 2nd behind Inter on goal difference and I won the Coppa Italia.

In my second season I finished 3rd, won the Coppa Italia again and made the knockout stages of the Champions League.

In my third season I finished 3rd, lost the Coppa Italia semi final and made the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Now I know my biggest achievement is merely winning the Coppa Italia, but my managerial reputation is still low and there are still players I cannot attract for unknown reasons. My guess is that it's because of my low reputation (I started off as a 'sunday league footballer').

My gripe is that while I haven't achieved anything massive, I've certainly shown good quality and have raised the club back to a high level and have qualified for the Champions League every year. Surely I deserve more respect?

I think currently the game is reflecting more real life feedback, my MD doesnt come down and shake my hand every time I do something good at work...

I think as this is a game the feedback to the player should be ramped up a little, it wont be as more like real life but it will make the playing experience better if you are winning... However, this should also be the same for negative feedback.

Where this is to come from, maybe irregular (ie not monthly board feedback) emails from Chairman/Fans representative/Media also needs to be considered.

On a side note i just got a message saying that halifax stature in the game has dropped a little over the last 12 months.. while blackburns who won promotion to the prem and reached fa cup final has risen a lot....

its becoming more and more clear you get noting or no praise even in club rep or stature unless you win a cup or league...

I finished 4th champions league qual..semi finals league cup and fa cup fifth rd.. all have been the highest and furthest i went in the cups.. and it has dropped over the year

In my career save after the first game of the season te board sold my main keeper from underneath me. Despite going on to win the League Two title every month the board who comment on how disappointed they were that the goalkeeper was sold..............

Im sorry, but the chairman sold the keeper, not me yet i get it in the neck.

But to be honest i have gained promotion with Castilla, Crewe and Sheff Utd and only with Sheff Utd did i get little recognition. Yeah they had a big budget and one of the favs for the title but being 16th after 17 games when i took over i would have liked more credit for going on a run of 20 wins from my 29 league games. Surely when i took over in November nobody would have expected such a turn around of fortunes?

yea i was Elgin manager, never won promotion before, i finished first, then midtable then promotion then avoided relagtion in higher leagues each time, however the board or fans aint happy, the real fan knows their clubs expectations, and if you supass the fans expectations of avoiding relegation then your a hero to them,

Toatally agrre with OP.

I managed to winthe FA Cup with a lower league side i brought them through the rannks up to the premier league and got into the EURO Cup.

Every game we were underdogs but managed to beat Genoa in the final on penalties after being given odds of 5.50.

After the win the board were very happy but said the were always considered favourtes to win......OH NO YOU WERE NOT!!

Archived