Southend United - new stadium

Well Ive found it hard to get into FM2012, nothing to do with the game but played 2011 for the whole year and found it hard to switch.

Now Ive finally got going Im on my way and have just finished second season. However I notice I can now request stadium to be built.

Can anyone confirm if Fossets Farm is in FM2012, it certainly was in the last game.

Theres plenty of uncertaintly as to when the stadiumwill be built but it is still scheduled so Id hope still in game?

(Sorry if this is posted in wrong thread, didnt seem to fit in any other )

It's not in the game this year. I would imagine it's because it still hasn't been 100% confirmed. A couple of years ago they had a new Liverpool stadium in but that has now been removed. The planned new Spurs stadium isn't in either as that still isn't certain to go ahead, even though like Southend, planning permission has been granted.

Ill have to add it in using the editor.

Whilst Fossests has stalled there is nothing to say it wont be built, the big question really is when, and what it will be.Looks like it may be 3 sided for a while.

Yeah editor is your best bet, but you will have to start a new game for it to take effect.

The problem for SI is, as there are no firm details on dates for the build, when do they put it in the game? 2014, 2015, 2016 etc?

Archived