Board says we have enough scouts and cancels signing

I didn't know/realise that the board would stop you from having extra scouts than those given to you at the start of a new game. I tried to sign Ricky Sbragia and having agreed wages the board cancelled it. Now having mutually terminated two scouts who were pants, I can't re-enter negotiations with him. Is there anyway around this?

I didn't know/realise that the board would stop you from having extra scouts than those given to you at the start of a new game. I tried to sign Ricky Sbragia and having agreed wages the board cancelled it. Now having mutually terminated two scouts who were pants, I can't re-enter negotiations with him. Is there anyway around this?

Wait a few weeks, is what I have heard.

I had this happen to me before in FM11 when I tried signing another coach. The guy accepted and the board said they felt we had enough coaches and cancelled the transfer.

I just left it because I knew the board wasn't going to accept again because the coach limit had been reached. Just waited till the following year and managed to get him then as the coach allocation went up.

Archived