MAN U ARE THE GREATEST TEAM

Man U have just signed wonderkids Fabio and Rafael icon_wink.gif which is brill. Any idea who else i should reccomend to fergie?

(I work with fergie everyday so i saw this forum and wanted to know more about these 2 and when i found out i reccomended them to him. Got any other good young players?)

Man U have just signed wonderkids Fabio and Rafael icon_wink.gif which is brill. Any idea who else i should reccomend to fergie?

(I work with fergie everyday so i saw this forum and wanted to know more about these 2 and when i found out i reccomended them to him. Got any other good young players?)

well if you work with him everyday you would jnow that fergie has been watching them for a while and even sent his brother over to watch them in action playing for Brazil. Fergie has also been keeping tabs on Kerlon for quite a while. He first seen all these play for the brazil U18s.

You heard it from me first.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Man U have just signed wonderkids Fabio and Rafael which is brill. Any idea who else i should reccomend to fergie?

(I work with fergie everyday so i saw this forum and wanted to know more about these 2 and when i found out i reccomended them to him. Got any other good young players?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you need to get out of the house a litle more often...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

anyone know what he said to me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but its best left unrepeated ... as there were a few spelling mistakes and I don't want anyone to pick up bad habits icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lgylwney:

Man U have just signed wonderkids Fabio and Rafael icon_wink.gif which is brill. Any idea who else i should reccomend to fergie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no wonder they call it the theatre of dreams, this guy is in cloud cuckoo land icon_biggrin.gif

Archived