Lower league staff

I've just finished my first season with Romulus and have been promoted into the Evo-Stick league southern premier division but i have a problem where i just cannot attract ANY staff - i have an overall wage budget of £1730 p/week with only £197 p/week being used but i just cannot get any staff - they want £60 p/week but i can only offer £50

Is there something i should be asking the board or am i pretty much doomed for another season with just the chairman, myself and my assistant?

I've just finished my first season with Romulus and have been promoted into the Evo-Stick league southern premier division but i have a problem where i just cannot attract ANY staff - i have an overall wage budget of £1730 p/week with only £197 p/week being used but i just cannot get any staff - they want £60 p/week but i can only offer £50

Is there something i should be asking the board or am i pretty much doomed for another season with just the chairman, myself and my assistant?

Finished season with who?? Romulus?? Who is that? Where can i find them on the game to manage them?

Archived