Possible bug? Why are København so tired?

I noticed that FC København's players became so tired towards the end of both First Knockout Round legs that I decided to investigate a bit.

I haven't loaded Denmark, and it is clear that they don't have staff at all. If this is an issue with non-playable leagues in FM12 that other people have noticed, I would like to hear about it. It made my advancement to the second round a walk in the park, so if there is a bug it makes the game unbalanced.

fcktired.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fcktiredricardinhomatch.png

fcktirednostaff.png

I think the main problem is that the Danish Superliga hasn't started yet. The last match is played in the beginning of December and the second part of the season doesn't kick in until the beginning of March. So if FC København haven't optimized with friendlies their players will be in a really crappy physical condition.

Its to do with the start date of their league and the start date of yours.

Take Brazil for example, if you load up a new game and start in England (July 2011). Brazil are around half-way/ three quarter through their season because they start in December 2010.

I don't know if they have but they were on about it. Czech Republic were on about changing their league start date to coincide with the main European competitions.

Apologies for changing the thread title, but every time I saw it I clicked on it automatically thinking someone was swearing. I've viewed this thread a rather large number of times now because of it.

Apologies for changing the thread title, but every time I saw it I clicked on it automatically thinking someone was swearing. I've viewed this thread a rather large number of times now because of it.

HAHA sorry about that!

In RL Scandinavian clubs which participate in the later stages of the European cups make sure they are match fit in order to stay competitive. If they don't that is surely something that should be fixed in future releases.

Its to do with the start date of their league and the start date of yours.

Take Brazil for example, if you load up a new game and start in England (July 2011). Brazil are around half-way/ three quarter through their season because they start in December 2010.

I don't know if they have but they were on about it. Czech Republic were on about changing their league start date to coincide with the main European competitions.

The 2011 Campeonato Brasileiro de Clubes da Série A (officially the Brasileirão Petrobras 2011 for sponsorship reasons) is the 41st season of the Série A, the top-level of professional football in Brazil. It began on May 21 and is scheduled to end on December 4( from wikipedia). In December starts the state championship which is like half a season followed by playoffs so in July players should not be so tired because they are at the beginning of the league

Archived