Would anyone be interested in.......

Im thinking of writing a thread regarding scouting how to set up scouts, best way to find good youngsters etc etc.. For new players to the game who may not be sure the best way to utilise there scouts but also for more seasoned players to spark a discussion about how they scout may bring up some interesting points, If interest is great enough ill make a start later tonight.

Ive taken so much from the threads on these forums feel like I should give something back.

I sure there would be interest, probably a thread that is best suited to being in the GP&TG forum if you're going to head in the direction of scouting tips & advice.

The majority of players will be good at scouting as it is a vital part of the game, but I think the discussion it may start will bring tips from all over the community, my Opening Post just being a starting point from which other people can chip in with there say. Im not going to come up with anything Revoloutinary or game changing, I think just having everything in one place will help a lot of new players and can give a point of reference for any other players.

Im planning too include:

•Important Attributes

•Setting up your scouting team

•Setting up your Scouting Network

•Understanding the Reports

Anything else people would like to see go into the guide or think I have missed.

I will be putting the guide in the GP&TG forum but I will post a link in here for anyone tracking this thread.

It would come in use for new players and those who haven't quite grasped the concept of a Scouting Network. The late SFraser wrote a thread on how to set up your backroom staff and how to use a Head Scout and General Scout, but a more precise thread covering just scouting and everything involved would do wonders I feel.

Archived