Championship Club...350 attendance...

Do you have a backup save before the temporary move was announced?

If you do you should post this in the bugs forum, I've made a number few observations about stadium problems in FM12.

I am ground sharing with Spalding Athletic at the Sir Halley Stewart Playing Field whilst my ground is revamped.

http://www.sholland.gov.uk/leisure/bookanevent/SirHalleyStewartPlayingFieldFootball.htm

Surely there is a better alternative?! If York Street is unsuitable, surely this is too?!

I feel for you. Spalding's awful, and the ground in real life is too.

We must have been to different Spaldings as I thought it quite quaint

Far as i'm aware there's only one Spalding in England, and as I live 10 miles from there, it's a place you wouldn't move/go for reasons I won't mention in this thread.

Saying that though, the football team isn't half bad..

Far as i'm aware there's only one Spalding in England, and as I live 10 miles from there, it's a place you wouldn't move/go for reasons I won't mention in this thread.

Saying that though, the football team isn't half bad..

I have only ever been there to play rugby against the school there... Seemed a bit posh to me, maybe I did not see all of it :D

I'm Boston United. Even a ground share with Posh or the Imps would've been preferred! At least then I would have some decent money being made on the gates. Now I have to muddle on until November when I can return to the revamped York Street.

The worst thing is, Spalding have a 7000 capacity, but only 350 seats. So given that I fill the entire stand (no plural), I still don't get a stadium sell-out. Gutted!

PS. I've been to King's Lynn and Skegness before, but only when I was very young. Seemed nice though...

Ah, you went there! That's the only 'decent' part. You can't put posh and Spalding together! :p

Explained then :)

BTW we did win the matches I remember, IIRC :)

One was an early round of some Telegraph cup, went on to play Bakewell and got thrashed by some Giants. Had a vew injuries and I ended up playing Flanker when I was usually a winger!

I'm Boston United. Even a ground share with Posh or the Imps would've been preferred! At least then I would have some decent money being made on the gates. Now I have to muddle on until November when I can return to the revamped York Street.

The worst thing is, Spalding have a 7000 capacity, but only 350 seats. So given that I fill the entire stand (no plural), I still don't get a stadium sell-out. Gutted!

PS. I've been to King's Lynn and Skegness before, but only when I was very young. Seemed nice though...

You could have even used King's Lynns stadia, that's ridiculously high for the league their in..

Btw, Skegness is nicer of the three, simply because it's next to the sea. That's all.

Shameful plug but with so much Lincolnshire talk... Has anyone tried my database for the nation using the clubs from the area? OK it doesnt work ATM as SI's last patch broke all databases like it but a new version will be out after the January Transfer Update as long as SI make the fix /shameful plug

Shameful plug but with so much Lincolnshire talk... Has anyone tried my database for the nation using the clubs from the area? OK it doesnt work ATM as SI's last patch broke all databases like it but a new version will be out after the January Transfer Update as long as SI make the fix /shameful plug

Your database? Which ones that?

Archived