"This will make it 8 games lost in a row"

Just a bit of an annoying thing to do with the in game match commentary here which hasnt had too many changes over the years. Anyway the thing that always annoys me and has done at least since FM10 aswell is what comes immediately after a goal is scored: " This will make it 6 games in a row without a win" or something like that. This is a nice enough addition to the game to replicate the usual BS that commentators talk to us about during a real match however this can happen at ANY time during the game. Granted you have to either be playing or managing as either a team in top form or in dreadful form but for one example among many, last night i was playing bottom of the league team and the score was 1-1 after 20 mins and then i scored again to go back into the lead on 26 minutes and the commentator spouts this nonsense about "the losing streak continues. " I mean they are 2-1 down and its not even half time you moron.

This happens the other way also and it will say "the winning streak continues" when you are 1-0 up and seemingly random times during the game as if it doesnt know how long there is left to play. Its only a minor issue but it shouldn't be too difficult to program in when the comment should be made i.e. at the end of the game rather than 20 minutes in when anything can happen.

I hate commentators in general and have the ones on FIFA changed so they speak in dutch so i cant understand what they are saying (it feels weird with no commentary at all) so this probably annoys me more than most other people.

Archived