3-1-3-3 but with two strikwers and one winger how can i work this?

A few other things you might try:

Lower his mentality to somewhere around the halfway mark.

Lower "Runs from Deep."

Roaming "On."

Crosses "Often" from the "Byline."

And don't place any player on the flank that you want him to move into (excepting, possibly, a more defensive wide midfielder or wingback).

A few other things you might try:

Lower his mentality to somewhere around the halfway mark.

Lower "Runs from Deep."

Roaming "On."

Crosses "Often" from the "Byline."

And don't place any player on the flank that you want him to move into (excepting, possibly, a more defensive wide midfielder or wingback).

Why change his mentality to be less attacking? would my team turn to crap; if i took out my dm and played with a 4 man foward line?

Why change his mentality to be less attacking? would my team turn to crap; if i took out my dm and played with a 4 man foward line?

Three reasons off the top of my head:

He'll be more likely to drop into those open channels rather than just getting into the box at every opportunity.

He'll be more likely to feed balls to your main striker rather than snatching at every chance from the awkward, wide angles in which he'll be receiving the ball.

He'll be more likely to close down the fullbacks that will otherwise be causing all kinds of havoc on your flanks.

I think there may be a known ME issue with players moving into / out of the channels. When I say issue its probably not an issue but a future enhancement. try a search.

PS - If your midfield 3 are a narrow 3 then you will be exposed by any team playing wide players with a wide midfield.

Archived